15 Microsoft Shortcuts Everyone Should KnowJohn Biglin, CEO | June 26, 2014
Learn these 15 Keyboard time savers to achieve faster results with less effort. These shortcuts are easy to remember and great ways to enhance your business functionality. We’ve got you covered from your favorite functions like cut,
1. CTRL + C. By holding these two keystrokes, selected text is copied to the clipboard.
2. CTRL + V. This combination pastes the previously selected text into the document.
3. CTRL + F. Search the entire document for a particular word or phrase with this function
4. CTRL + Z and CTRL + Y. Z allows you to undo, while Y is redo.
5. CTRL + X. Get rid of excess or unwanted words by cutting text.
6. Alt + Tab. Switch between open programs. This keystroke enables you to go back and forth between important documents without having to close anything.
7. CTRL + S. Save a few seconds when you use this shortcut to save your work.
8. CTRL + N. Quickly open a new blank document by holding “Control” and “N” simultaneously.
9. CTRL + Shift + N. Convert all text to the normal style formatting.
10. CTRL + H. This function allows you to find and replace selected texts.
11. CTRL + O. Looking for a recent document? Use these keystrokes to do an ‘open document’ search.
12. CTRL + Home. Send your cursor to the beginning of the document. By just pressing the ‘Home’ key, your cursor is sent to the beginning of that particular line.
13. CTRL + End. Send your cursor to the end of the document or to the end of the specific line by clicking just the “End” key.
14. CTRL + B or CTRL + I. Both of these keystrokes will bold or italicize the selected font.
15. Shift + F3. Change the case of your font from upper case to
Any other great shortcuts to add? Leave us a comment!
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, content and conversations. Previously, to chat privately with a group of team members, separate Teams had to be created outside of the originating team within which a group would...
Did you know that technology is helping to protect and save our oceans? With #cloud security and communication tools, @JacksDiveLocker has exponentially increased their outreach and education efforts to keep our oceans healthy and thriving.
Want to see how the latest #security tools can help grow your business? Contact the Client Engagement team at Interphase Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-276-5500) to get started today!
Searching in Bing now produces web and organization specific search results, making it an easy destination for broad searches that include data found within Microsoft 365. The best part is that it can be used from any device, in any web browser. You can use the Bing...
We live in a world of constant disruption where business models are undergoing constant change. This article explores the impact of these trends on collaboration and teamwork and the most important skills for the 2020 workplace. Contact Interphase Systems for help in...
Meet Diego, a Compliance Officer who works closely with his company's IT team to ensure employees abide by internal policies and regulations set by regulatory bodies. Check out this infographic to see how Diego uses productivity and collaboration tools in Teams across...
Teamwork is more important than ever for today's businesses--and Microsoft Teams makes it easier than ever for your business to begin realizing the promise of a digital workspace. Subscribe now to stay informed on how Teams, as the hub in Office 365, can elevate and...