Interphase Systems, Inc. is a highly respected IT consulting and managed services leader in the Philadelphia area with headquarters in Blue Bell, PA. The company has an exciting opportunity for a high-performance Account Executive to join the team.
If you can successfully sell IT projects, managed services,
Interphase Systems is seeking proven Account Executives to achieve maximum new account sales revenue through business development efforts and effective channel partner management while effectively maximizing revenues,
- Obtain or exceed sales goals as defined by the VP of Sales.
- Build a sales pipeline by contacting existing relationships (Rolodex), networking, partner channel relationships, email, social media, and following up on company generated leads.
- Generate interest, understand needs/business objectives, and create strategically viable, qualified opportunities.
- Record all activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Work with Interphase Systems Sales Engineers or Subject Matter Experts to develop and present product and service offerings.
- Follow a sales process to properly qualify opportunities and close sales.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationship with clients throughout
deliveryof the product/solution and expedite the resolution of customer issues.
- Manage existing accounts & plan activities with the account team. Understand the client’s business and expand business opportunities.
- Use of customer-centric solution sales methodology with focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators and Interphase Systems value proposition so that customers clearly understand the value they will receive.
- Keep current with industry trends, product applications, and technical services through training, reading of industry pertinent
literature,and consulting with the technical staff.
- Adopt the company’s culture to assure the highest level of excellence in every process, document, communication, interaction, and deliverable as a demonstration of our value to our customers, our partners, our company leadership, and our peers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling Managed Information Technology Services.
- 5 – 10 years of prior technology services sales experience and a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Consulting / Professional Services experience.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop close working relationships at all levels of an organization up to and including CxO level executives.
- Ability to develop relationships with industry channel partners.
- Significant attention to detail, producing quality and accurate documents,
- Ability to grasp complex technical hardware and software solution concepts.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Documented history of job stability and successful sales performance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Internet and CRM applications (salesforce.com preferred).
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Interphase offers a very competitive Compensation and Benefits package including:
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- 401-K with Matching
- Assistance with Training & Certification
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
Interested in joining Interphase?
Email us today! Please include your salary requirements and potential start date in your initial correspondence.