Senior Solutions Architect
Are you the top technologist you know? Are you respected by your peers, employer and/or clients? Are you known as the person to go to for solving the toughest, most complex IT systems engineering challenges? Do you enjoy learning how to leverage cloud and other technologies to enable businesses to thrive? If so, please read on to learn about a great opportunity to join our team.
Interphase Systems is searching for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our consulting team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and like to constantly evolve their skill set with new and upcoming technologies, while also being able to work with what is currently mainstream in the marketplace.
Our consultants assess, plan, architect and deliver innovative technology solutions to clients by starting with the business need, the client’s IT environment, budget and other factors. We focus on real-world best practices and work in a team environment with other Interphase Systems consultants to solve our client’s challenges in a way that is reliable and supportable. Our Consultants are typically not contractors, but full-time employees who work together to solve complex client needs, challenges and projects.
We are looking for a very senior Solutions Architect that has at least 10 years of real world experience in complex, multi-site environments.
To be considered for this position, you must have most, if not all of the following required hands-on experience:
- 10 years of Microsoft Windows Server configuration experience & other systems engineering work
- Office 365 implementation/migration experience in both small and large environments
- Deep knowledge of PowerShell, Custom Scripting, WSUS (or SCCM) and other tools
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud strategy, implementation, integration, support
- Virtualization (VMware/HyperV/Citrix) – 7 Years Minimum experience in large environments (VMware experience required)
- 5+ years of hands-on firewall, switch & routing experience with multiple manufacturers
- 7+ Years working with multiple SAN technologies utilizing fiber and ISCSI
- 5+ years of hands-on work with Microsoft RDS and Citrix server farms
- Mobile Device Management strategy and technical implementation
- Information security experience, IT forensics, etc.
- Experience working in regulated industries
In addition to the technical experience required (above), our business requires that any consultant we hire have the following traits:
- Must be a self-starter, able to anticipate and identify needs and make progress on assignments without constant supervision
- Able to handle projects, requests and initiatives for multiple clients when necessary
- Able to be an escalation point for other Interphase team members, as a resource for solving the toughest challenges that seem difficult to solve
- Must be able to leverage clear, concise and professional communication skills, both oral and written, to represent our firm in a highly-professional manner
- Must be able to function as a team member and a leader where required
- Must be an ethical, honest team member who can provide a positive influence to our team and client base
- Able to provide solid status reporting and system documentation
- Able to lead design meetings, whiteboard sessions and presentations
- Inquisitive and engaged with our strategic partner relationships such as VMWare, Microsoft, Dell, and others
- Able to evaluate and learn relevant new technologies as the arrive in the marketplace
- Able to pursue and attain industry certifications
- Capable of leading teams and mentoring systems engineers
Other areas of experience we would find beneficial include:
- VOIP system implementation/management
- Experience in Life Sciences, Financial Services, Education
- Compliance (FDA, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.)
Bachelor’s or Masters degree preferred
Some level of advanced industry certifications such as:
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft MCSD or similar
- Apple ACSP
- Amazon Web Services
1 – In order to ensure your application is considered, please be certain to clearly state your compensation requirements as part of the online application process.
2 – Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass criminal background checks, drug screens, employment history verification and other background checks.
Interested in joining Interphase?
Email us today! Please include your salary requirements and potential start date in your initial correspondence.