Top 9 Keyboard Shortcuts for OutlookJohn Biglin, CEO | July 7, 2014
Improve functionality in less time, with less effort, by implementing these top 10 keyboard shortcuts for Outlook.
1. Ctrl + R. Quickly reply to email by holding down both keys simultaneously.
2. Alt + R. Perhaps there are multiple recipients in a particular email. Use this keystroke to reply to all of the recipients in an email. Also, this function allows you to switch to the work week calendar view in case you need to adjust your work schedule.
3. Alt + W. Share an important message with your team by forwarding email. This combination also permits you to switch to the weekly calendar view.
4. Alt + S. This keyboard shortcut makes sending emails even faster. When your message is constructed and the addressee has been selected, hold down “Alt” + “S” to swiftly send the email.
5. Ctrl + G. By selecting this combination, the “Go to date” dialog is opened, which helps to navigate through dates on your calendar.
6. Ctrl + Period and Ctrl + Comma. Searching through your inbox can be tedious, that’s why these functions eliminate the extra steps. Hold “Ctrl + Period” to open the next message and “Ctrl + Comma” to open a previous message.
7. Ctrl + E. Did you know you can search for specific words in a lengthy email?
8. F7. Even Business Executives are susceptible to spelling errors. Use this key to check your spelling in an email.
9. Ctrl + Shift + H. Microsoft allows for continuity across all its programs. This shortcut allows you to create a Microsoft Office document right there in Outlook.
Is your favorite Outlook shortcut listed here? If not, leave us a comment with yours!
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, content and conversations. Previously, to chat privately with a group of team members, separate Teams had to be created outside of the originating team within which a group would...
Did you know that technology is helping to protect and save our oceans? With #cloud security and communication tools, @JacksDiveLocker has exponentially increased their outreach and education efforts to keep our oceans healthy and thriving.
Want to see how the latest #security tools can help grow your business? Contact the Client Engagement team at Interphase Systems (email@example.com or 610-276-5500) to get started today!
Searching in Bing now produces web and organization specific search results, making it an easy destination for broad searches that include data found within Microsoft 365. The best part is that it can be used from any device, in any web browser. You can use the Bing...
We live in a world of constant disruption where business models are undergoing constant change. This article explores the impact of these trends on collaboration and teamwork and the most important skills for the 2020 workplace. Contact Interphase Systems for help in...
Meet Diego, a Compliance Officer who works closely with his company's IT team to ensure employees abide by internal policies and regulations set by regulatory bodies. Check out this infographic to see how Diego uses productivity and collaboration tools in Teams across...
Teamwork is more important than ever for today's businesses--and Microsoft Teams makes it easier than ever for your business to begin realizing the promise of a digital workspace. Subscribe now to stay informed on how Teams, as the hub in Office 365, can elevate and...